Wednesday, September 3, 2008


[I kno he's cute :}][Jaslyn, Lucas :D]
[Sometimes, Its just too hard t camwhore with babies.]
[Its just so hard t express myself :X]
[Check out my fringe. nyehehehehe. ]
[Qian, 2 years plus plus friendship, still counting on.....]
[I tell you a secret. I <3>
[There you go, Miss SzeQian.]
[Do you think th background looks damn fake? LOL!]
[3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning, I love you.]
[Thanks Jeremy Wong! :X]
[My brother's th photographer.]
[She's called Jasmina. -.-]
[Eating hair is healthy. Joking]
-.-
DAMN!
My brother got an IPOD shuffle from my uncle :O
My second aunt and her husband damn bias towards him laaaaaaaaaaaa :'(
But toooo bad.
My youngest auntie is bias towards me,
so FAIR.
Just that my second aunt and her husband is richer! tsk tsk.
But im going t move in with them next year.
Instead of moving in with my mum :O
Dont ask why.
I have a complicated family :X
Yeah, I have no Daddy. :'(
Well, seriously, I wonder how is it like t have a Dad.
Sometimes, during meet th parent session.......
I envy my classmates whom daddy are with them...................
Pfffft.
Yeah, anyway.
Went over Nanhua for combine practice.
Well, as usual,
Th friendly ones are from crescent girls.
Nanhua are kind of hostile,
but their sec ones are v friendly. :D
So we taught th crescent Ju hua tai.
Lmao.
I dance until I close my eyes also can dance alr lor.
Gahs.
Th combine practice left me with
- 2 mosquito bite(s)
- 2 Blue black.
- 2 Blisters.
D':
Its damna painful.
Pfffft.
My skin tore,
th plaster dropped.
It bled.
There's dance AGAIN tomorrow.
But we have t go all th way down t chung Cheng High School.
Oh, I malu-ed myself in Nanhua today.
I cannot even spin 40 rounds.
How great.
So da embarassing laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Lol,
met Huimin bitch at JE.
makan then went home
And I saw Sissy and Johnny there.
Was making fun of her laaaaaaaaaa.
LOL!
My dancers are going ga-ga over Nanhua dance chairman.
*coughs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home