Tuesday, September 2, 2008

To I hate Jaslyn:
Oh, did I mention that if you hate it here,
Fuck off?
Scram, I hate Jaslyn.
It doesnt do you or me any good.
If you feel happy then I think you might need a check up.
psychopath.
Fiasco.

To Passeby:
Thanks, but some people are just lame.

To Raynee:
LOL, I agreeeeeeee.

To KennXavier:
I explain things this way, unhappy uh?

To Huimin:
I cant stand them being so lame.
call IMH.
Pfffffffft.
Lame.

To Paulette:
LOL!
they are super lame laaaaaaaaaa.
cannot tahan sial.
I think they shouldnt have holidays,
LOL!

Pffffffft.
*annoyed*
I spent my day at home.
I woke up at 8am.
&started watching my show until 3pm :D
& I finished th show.
yipeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhh.
LOL!
I feel like watching it again uh!
But I doubt I have th time.
I need to pull up my socks.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Dance tomorrow.
We have t go Nanhua O.O
Yeah,
Its BAD.
I have a BAD BAD BAD feeling about this.
Nyehahahha.
Nothing t talk about alr.
Bye.
I miss squidward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home