Monday, September 1, 2008

To I hate Jaslyn: Got say she copy meh? Dont like it here, scram.
Sad to say, I seriously dont give a god damn fuck to what you say.
Since you dont like me, why bother coming here and rant like some mad dog.
What ever song I put is seriously, none of your business :D
Oh well, must you comment on other people's spouse and stuff? , NO
Did I ask for any comments, NO.
Did you put down th name that your mum gave you? NO.
So why should I even give a shit to what you say.
If you dont like th music, leave.
If not off th music laaaaaaaaaa.
use your butt to think, if your brain had shrink for some pathetic reason.
I copy what fuck, you bitch,
scram.
I wont block you,
cause I believe in retribution :P
I dont need your comment.
I dont need people like you here.

No comments.
oh btw,
Heekent, I dont need your comment-s too.
Leave if you are unhappy -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home