Friday, August 29, 2008

[Papa Wan, happy teacher's day!]

&&& and again, Happy Teacher's Day PAPAwan :D
[Best Friends.]
[Im sorry BFF :X]
[I'll make my room like this :}]
[My Sex is good at baking rightxzxzxz. :}]


[Nyehehehehe. One thought came to my mind when I saw this, Glenn :X]
[It was sucha miracle that this thing didnt break despite me weighing 41kg.]
[This proves how much I love th towel right. Nyeheheheh,]
Bff, I love th towel more than you! :D, joking

I had Fun with my BFF :D
Went to Bugis, then to Ikea, then to anchor point then home.
Gahs.
It was so tiring..............
but........................
it was damn fun :D:D
I hope Mr Wan likes th card that we made for him.
He gave th WTH face when we showed him th card.
But I kno he appreciates it :D
Ohhhh......
I tell you.
Th bath tower at Ikea is damn comfortable.
and its only $2.50 :D:D
but............... I didnt buy it....
ya.... its so random :D

I love you like how a bee love its honey..
Th old flame has been distinguisheddd.
I bought a new candle and lit it up,
& realised how th new candle brightens my room,
into my heart, compared to th old candle,
who get blown out everytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home